Fluke VT Plus HF Gas Flow Ventilator Analyzer bi-directional flow,pressure UK
BPT MEDICAL LTD
We are trusted medical supply company.
VT Plus HF Gas Flow Analyzer
A benchtop ventilator tester with bi-directional flow, pressure, volume, oxygen concentration, and pressure measurements
The VT PLUS HF is Fluke Biomedical’s premier general-purpose gas-flow analyzer. In addition, special display modes and bi-directional flow make it perfect for fully and efficiently testing both conventional mechanical ventilators and high-frequency ventilators. EC.6.20 now requires 100 % completion of scheduled life-support device preventive maintenance every year, and VT PLUS HF can help meet those requirements. Multiple special-function tests make troubleshooting quick and efficient.
- Bi-directional flow, pressure, volume, and oxygen concentration, and pressure measurements
- Low- and high-pressure, and flow measurement capability
- Special HF mode—up to 900 BPM (15 Hz)
- RS-232 and printer ports
- Included Windows-compatible graphics software
- All 21 ventilator parameters displayed at once on one screen
- Operation by user-friendly VT PLUS HF command mode or special RT-200 command mode
- Minimum, maximum, average, absolute, and graph for all parameters
- Multiple special-function tests for efficient troubleshooting
- (Optional) Operation with a variety of precision simulation lungs available from Fluke Biomedical to complete a fully NIST-traceable ventilator testing system